Sunday, April 22, 2007

Greetings From Lancaster

While Friday was my final regularly scheduled road trip of 2006-07, I am on the road today with softball. This is due to the F&M-WC softball game scheduled for March 31 in Chestertown was PPD due to the umps not being assigned. So the game was rescheduled for today at F&M even though WC is the "home" team.

I will be scoring the game, so blogs will be infrequent. But I will try to blog when I can. To follow the game on live stats, here is the link: http://washingtoncollegesports.com/livestats/softball/xlive.htm

Hard to believe how fast this year has gone, felt like yesterday I blogged for the first time with women's soccer at Rowan. Wow, it's been a fast fast year.

More to come from where the 15th President of the United States, James Buchanan practiced law for three years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home