Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thanks WLAX, SOFT and BASE Teams/Thanks

This is my final regularly scheduled blog for 2007 (always a possibility to blog during a conference or NCAA Tournament game), so here it goes.

Just want to thank the three teams I got to travel with this spring, women's lacrosse, softball and baseball. I enjoyed all my trips I got to take with you during the spring and thanks for making me feel like I was part of the team. I enjoyed getting to know all of you and you are all great people. Want to thank the coaches and trainers too.

I want to thank all the athletes that I have traveled with and the coaches and trainers. I enjoyed the trips and I will always have fond memories of each trip. They all were different and all added to my memory quilt.

Getting to work with you all is why I love this job!

To those graduating, best of luck with everything! To those coming back, I can't wait to travel with you all next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home