Thursday, April 05, 2007

WC 7-3, Halftime

Due to the cold, my blogs will be limited. Also I am calling for Ryan Griswold, so that too! Ryan says hello to all of you out there in blogland.

Caitlin Beane has four goals and Suzie Jakub has three goals as the Shorewomen lead 7-3 at half. Brittany Lambert has two assists, while Beane, Jenna Gouck and Melanie Ruppert each have one assist. Erin O'Brien has five saves.

More to come from the Main Line in suburban Philadelphia.

In 1996, Sports Illustrated wrote an article (one of SI's finest articles) on the 1929 Philadelphia A's, titled, "The Team That Time Forgot." Since I am near Philly, I decided to mention it. Great article and I recommend it to all baseball fans. That year the A's won the World Series, 4-1, over the Chicago Cubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home