Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Greetings From Annapolis

Good evening everybody! Phil has handed the blogging responsibilities to me and I will blog throughout the evening. This is the second Div. III-Div. I contest I have attended. On January 26, 1999, during my sophomore year at New Paltz, my alma mater played Army. Army prevailed 77-60, but the best thing from that night was hearing New Paltz mentioned on WFAN! So I got 2/3 of the Division I service academies covered, leaving just Air Force.

Here are tonight's starters:

Washington College: 2-Todd Green, 11-Joey Breslin, 21-Kevin Marshburn, 31-Tim Kohlrus, 34-Matt Hamm

Navy: 3-Greg Sprink, 10-Corey Johnson, 15-Trey Stanton, 24-Kaleo Kina, 33-Adam Teague

More to come from the state capital of Maryland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home