Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today's Matches and Part I Of The Return Trip

The Shorewomen split their two matches today. WC downed Eastern Mennonite, 3-0, in the first match today before falling in five sets to Lycoming. Katherine O'Brien had 39 kills in the two tilts today. The win over Eastern Mennonite was the first triumph of the season for WC Volleyball.

We are now in Westminster, MD (the home of Centennial Conference rival McDaniel) on our way back to Chestertown. I enjoyed my time in Gettysburg, but happy to be going back to Chestertown.

I want to thank the sports info staff at Gettysburg, Eric and John, for their help and hospitality this weekend. Prior to my work today, I helped Eric taking stuff to the pressbox for Gettysburg's football game today. This is what I love about the sports info business, everybody's willing to help each other out when needed.

Congrats to Drew and men's soccer on their win today 1-0!

I will be back for another blog, time to get some food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home