Saturday, September 23, 2006

Good Morning From Ursinus

Good morning everybody, how are you today!? I am at Ursinus College for today's field hockey contest between the Shorewomen and the Bears of Ursinus. This is my second trip with the team in three days as I was with the squad at St. Mary's College of Maryland on Thursday.

The trip took 2 1/2 hours from Chestertown, MD to Collegeville, PA and encompassed three states (Delaware being the third). On the way we listened to U2 and the Rocky Soundtrack. The team woke up from their sleep to the beginning of "Gonna Fly Now." The whole minibus cracked up laughing!

I attended about a half-hour of yesterday's practice and during a break, the team decided to do home run derby, field hockey style. Rachel Miller cracked one at least 70 feet, which was by far the longest ball hit. She would have made David Wright proud! Me being a Mets fan, I'm gonna use comparisons to Mets players.

I will be shortly will with a primer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home