Thursday, October 12, 2006

Washington-Wesley Volleyball

I'm about to depart for the shortest road trip we have in Washington College Athletics as the volleyball team plays at Wesley College tonight in Dover, DE. There's not much history between the two teams since Wesley just added volleyball last year. (The Shorewomen beat the Wolverines, 30-14, 30-13, 30-21, in Wesley's first season.)

The two schools have an interesting rivalry, though, being less than 40 miles apart. (No other Division III school is closer than 70 miles from Washington College.) Chestertown is located in Kent County, MD, while Dover is in Kent County, DE.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to update in-match at all tonight, since I'll be busy keeping stats for our team, but I'll do my best afterwards at the very least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home