Wednesday, October 25, 2006

2-1 JHU Final/Thanks To MSOC, WSOC, FH and VB

Johns Hopkins holds on for a 2-1 win. Petrucci makes eight saves. WC was outshot 31-7 and 10-4 on SOG. Coble stopped three shots from JHU.

With this being my last road trip with the fall teams, I want to take this moment and thank the men's soccer, women's soccer, field hockey and volleyball teams for treating me so nicely when I was on the road with the squads and making me feel like a part of the team during the season. You are all a great group of young ladies and gentlemen. And the coaching staffs were great to me too. To the seniors, it was a pleasure watching you this year and best of luck in your future endeavors. To the rest, I can't wait to watch you play next year and travel with you.

Good night from Baltimore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home