Saturday, April 29, 2006

Final: Salisbury 13, WC 7

Top ranked Salisbury has won it's 66th straight game, and improves to 17-0 with a 13-7 win over the eighth-ranked Shoremen.

Washington was not really able to get back into this game after falling behind in the first half. The Sea Gulls proved tonight why they are the team to beat in Div. III men's lacrosse.

The Clark Cup presentation will begin shortly, then it will be post-game work as usual.

I hope you have enjoyed this in-game blog.

Since this is my first year working at WC, it was the first time I attended the War on the Shore, and I had a blast covering it here from M&T Bank Stadium! The stadium crew here has been nothing but top notch, and a big thank you goes out to them for getting me hooked up so I could do this.

Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home